Research and Results
Since its launch in 2003, SFARI has supported over 350 investigators studying autism-related research in the U.S. and abroad. Research projects include studies at the genetic, molecular, cellular, circuit and behavioral levels, in addition to clinical and translational studies.
- A list of current investigators – including abstracts of their funded projects – can be accessed here.
- Past investigators and project summaries are available here.
- Publications resulting from SFARI-funded studies and cohorts are available here.
- Research Highlights from a selection of SFARI-funded publications are available here.
- Q&A articles are available here.